Department: EMCP Technical
- Position Summary: This position is responsible for managing the CRM day-to-day operations.
- Manage day-to-day CRM operations including security, roles, profiles, sharing rules, assignment rules, workflows, approvals, validations, groups and more
- Maintain product hierarchies, price books, and configuration workflows
- Monitor CRM data feeds, imports and other integrations
- Create and maintain end-user documentation
- Serve as primary point of contact for CRM power users / Troubleshoot all power user issues
- Work with end users to provide coaching around best practices and tips on CRM usage
- Build and maintain custom reports and dashboards specific to dept/user needs.
- Be the central point of contact for all changes, requests and system alterations
- Provision all new users, provide system training to new users, control access rights, security settings and user privileges
- Strong business analysis and problem-solving skills and proven ability to identify and recommend solutions to issues, concerns and challenges.
- Experience with multiple technologies and systems relevant to CRM administration.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Current knowledge of industry and technology trends.
- Basic understanding of project management terminology and best practices.
- Courteous and tactful at all times with customers and colleagues.
- Strong orientation towards customer service.
- Willing to travel abroad (25%)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- 3+ years of configuring and administering and/or developing in CRM systems
- CRM certification preferred