- Organize, facilitate, and lead technical teams to work together to resolve major incidents.
- Proactively escalate impacting events, establish and chairbridge calls, engage resolvers, and coordinate the resolution.
- Keep accurate record of incident timelines and supporting artifacts.
- Ensure post-incident activities, such as incident summary reports and reason for outage reports, are managed through to delivery.
- Review of incident data to ensure the completeness and quality of the information collected.
- Clearly and concisely communicate incident details both verbally and written in the form of Incident communications.
- Review of the execution of the incident process to identify opportunities for improvement in the process (missed SLAs, gaps in execution or response)
- Documentation of and revision to existing processes, with the end goal of improving quality of services offered to customers by technology teams.
- Draft communications, assessments, and reports that may be both internal and customer facing, to include leadership and executive management.
- Be a champion for process. Develop, document, and adhere to processes to ensure consistent and scalable response operations
- Ensure all Major Incident Process guidelines are followed and all Service Level Guidelines are met during Major Incidents.
- Act as an escalation point to expedite incident and problem resolution.