Critical Incident Manager, DLP
Join a leading edge, award winning, strong growth, industry leading global technology organization with immediate Incident Management career-track needs!
This newly created position is open due to department growth. Located in the Atlanta, GA area. You will act as the liaison between Enterprise Risk & Resilience (ER&R) and Human Resources (HR) for DLP, Malware, and Forensics cases .Focus will be "Data Loss Prevention".
As the Critical Incident Manager, you will partner with Management, HR, and Legal to create and deploy a fair and consistent investigative process that will drive efficiency involving only necessary parties without compromising the associateexperience. They will also work with a dedicated Incident Management Specialist to manage the DLP workload for the enterprise.
About our Business:
Enterprise Risk & Resilience (ER&R) is responsible for the enterprise risk management program. ER&R programs encompass business continuity planning, incident management, risk assessment, PCI and regulatory compliance, insurance, and information security across all businesses and support departments. ER&R Incident Management manages incidents that threaten enterprise financial, legal, regulatory, and/or reputation interests. Duties include:
- Operational management of DLP case load
- Identify, summarize, and escalate case as necessary
- Complete investigations utilizing system tools and by leveraging business partners as necessary
- Work with Human Resources and Legal to ensure consistent, equitable, and fair practices
- Complete Case Trend Analysis and identify proactive solutions to decrease the company?s DLP risks and enhance associates?experience
- Manage the Notice to Comply process , engaging Legal and HR as needed
- Complete HR-related functions in support of the DLP, Malware, and Forensics cases
- Conduct interviews withassociates and management
- BS Degree in information Systems, Cyber Security, HR, Business, or a related field.
- A Master's degree or an MBA degree would be a plus.
- You should have 4-10 years of relevant Data Loss Prevention, Enterprise Incident Management, Project Management, Human Resources, Investigations, and other relevant experience.
You should have proficiency with spreadsheets, project management exposure, risk-based assessments, & excellent communication skills. Varied experience including areas such as Symantec DLP, McAfee, risk assessment, cybersecurity, regulatory compliance, Malware, and Forensics would be a plus.
This is a " Blue-Chip" leading edge, dynamic growth organization . This company puts a high value on skill development & career growth, and has an opportunity for a wide variety of promotional career-tracks. This position has a base salary of $100-115k base salary + Bonus, strong benefit & retirement programs. There is a strong focus on career development! Relocation assistance is available.