We are looking forCritical Access RN for our client in Harlowton, MT
Job Title: Critical Access RN
Job Location: Harlowton, MT - 59036
Job Type: Regular Full Time
- Required Critical Access RN
- Under general supervision, participates as well as plans, directs and evaluates the total nursing care and functioning of the Critical Access Hospital (CAH) on a particular shift, in accordance with standard philosophy
- Utilizes resources in an efficient and economic manner that ensures each patient/resident receives the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being
- Responsible for orientation, training and management of personnel
- Relates effectively with other shifts for continuity of care; maintains satisfactory relationships with other departments; participates in all phases of maintenance of medical records, and upgrading the procedures and skills competence of personnel as necessary
- Minimum 2years experiencerequired
- Emergency Room Nurse, Med-surg Adult, Geriatric, Floor Nurse, Critical Access Hospital RN
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Contract Completion Gift: On completing the 13 weeks assignment, you are eligible to get the Amazon Gift Card.
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.