- Conducts regulatory, incident protocol, and topic awareness training courses for the enterprise in management of complex situations for multiple business interruption scenarios.
- Interacts with Crisis Management senior leader, executive leadership and functional organizations to develop and modify specifications for content of courses.
- Prepares lesson plans from business continuity management system (BCMS), applicable regulatory guidelines and international standards documentation.
- Schedules set frequency and ad-hoc sessions to meet internal and external response and recovery training and awareness requirements.
- Works with all executive and senior leadership, company subject matter stakeholders, risk and compliance entities, response and recovery teams, and site employee populations to ensure that course material reflects current response and recovery protocol actions.
- Instructs participants via classroom lectures, in person and virtual, onprogram compliance framework, cross-functional tabletop and physical exercises and tests, approved company communications and related "desk drop" or behavioral training and reference materials.
- Updates business incident response plans with agreed outcomes and evolving program protocol.
- Follows up to determine adherence to company response and recovery protocol and tracks program effectiveness and continuous improvement via agreed measurements and metrics.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Applies a mastery of routine analytics processes.
- Shows project leadership on improvements and recommendations.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Manages complex activities related to Vantiv data management without supervision.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective, multi-layered training program.
- Knowledge of business resilience, risk management, compliance management, crisis management and disaster recovery
- Involvement in business continuity, disaster recovery, compliance or riskmitigation programs
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (BCI, DRII) preferred
- Some travel to company locations to conduct awareness and training activities required
- Support of real time company business incident response, in collaboration with other response team members, required