$80K — $100K *
The Legal Aid Society's Criminal Defense Practice has an immediate opening for a Staff Attorneys in citywide Homicide Defense Task Force.
The Staff Attorney will handle homicide cases exclusively and assist the Director of HDTF in providing leadership and mentorship to all homicide certified attorneys, and other interdisciplinary team members.
* Represent clients charged with homicide offenses
* Mentor, support, and provide opportunities for attorneys to second seat homicide trials
* Assist director in providing support mentorship and daily administration for other HDTF attorneys, mitigation specialists, paralegal case handlers and investigators in the boroughs
* Establish the vision and strategies for the HDTF to achieve high quality legal representation and optimal outcomes for clients charged with homicide offenses
* Other duties as assigned<
Valid through: 8/18/2020