As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will contribute to aerospace applications of Computer Aided Design (CAD) in support of all phases of launch vehicle system design, development, testing and operations. You will be responsible for working closely with engineers to develop CAD software enhancements and improve the CAD workflow. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Provide enterprise level technical support for the CAD/PLM (Creo/Windchill) user base, working proactively to identify potential issues and recommend/implement preventative solutions.
- Identify and analyze system and user needs to create user documentation, including policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Troubleshoot Creo tool technical issues at multiple levels, including hardware, software and basic networking.
- Interface both internally and with vendor technical channels on bugs, fixes, and other issues and communicate the resolutions to all users.
- Support or perform system administrator tasks as required, including system upgrade test and validation, and end user support.
- Support or perform library administrator tasks as required, including making models, templates, drawings, configuration files, etc.
- Configure Creo environment and improve user experience through automation and interface improvements.
- Passion for our mission: Millions of people living and working in space!
- Bachelor's degree in STEM
- 5+ years of experience as an administrator and/or advanced user of Creo .
- Hands on experience in Creo Parametric and Windchill PLM system.
- Working experience with Pro/Toolkit Development, ModeCHECK customization, CAD Model design basics.
- Experience with developing user enhancements for 3D CAD software.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to set priorities and manage own workload, manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively document processes.
- Apply critical thinking and collaborative approaches to improving services and solving technical challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong task ownership, someone who demonstrates pride in all work.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills for technical teams.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
- Experience in engineering and manufacturing industry.
- Familiarity with C# and the .NET and .NET Core frameworks.
- Familiarity with an object-oriented structured programming language such as C++, or Java.
- Experience with the REST API.
- Working experience with Large Assembly Model Management.
- Experience working within a PLM interface, such as Windchill, Teamcenter, ENOVIA, etc.
- Working knowledge of engineering drawing, geometric dimensioning and tolerances, and mechanical design using Creo Parametric.