- Drive the growth of the Cash Credit business, by acquiring key customers, driving revenue building market share, and enhancing the reputation of the brand in North America.
- Communicate effectively with internal groups to drive consensus on business direction, seek input and share knowledge to ensure a cohesive sales and product development strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a broad range of external stakeholders on the buy-side who should be visited on a frequent basis.
- Partner with buy-side to understand needs, bring feedback to the product development team and facilitate the partnership between Tradeweb and customer to maximize product usage with existing customers as well as prospect new customers.
- Cement Tradeweb's position as a Cash Credit market leader by demonstrating a deep understanding of the competitive environment and the key points of product differentiation.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Strong relationships with the Cash Credit Buy- side Customer Base.
- Four year degree required
- Five to Ten years' experience selling credit products to portfolio managers and traders
- In depth knowledge of the Credit Markets.