Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Performs in-depth financial statement analysis to manage new and existing relationships with exposures primarily up to $250M in addition to high-risk credits.
- Integrates in-depth credit operations knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices.
- Uses judgment to complete more complex credit transactions with direct business impact.
- Oversees credit application process to include credit verification and determines credit limits.
- Performs analysis of credit reports, financials, etc. to provide the status on credit and operating statements.
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of credit analysis tools and methodologies.
- May serve on special project teams as assigned.
- Mentor lower level analysts.
- Additional assignments as business needs are identified.
This position will be located in either Irving, Texas; Jacksonville, FL or Roy, Utah.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Five years + Credit Analysis experience required with broad-based, commercial underwriting knowledge and decision-making experience
- Good corporate and merchant credit and exposure analysis skills.
- Previously demonstrated ability to read/review/analyze commercial financial statements, interpret commercial credit bureau reports, analyze trade experience and utilize external financial resources to underwrite commercial credit requests is required.
- Strong analytical, process and project management skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), customer service, multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient phone etiquette, typing, computer proficiency in MS Office and Moody's MFA/Spreading experience.
- Prior lending authority desired.