Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a great team in a fast growing Fin-tech company located in the Financial District in San Francisco. The candidate will be working closely with other teams within the company such as Product and Data Service to help design and realize risk analytics data platform to support various data needs from the Risk Management team.
What You'll Do
The ideal candidate will work on an important system integration project initially, so should:
- Have some project/product experience (both waterfall and Agile) either as a project leader or participant.
- Have the right attitude and is strong in executing project plans against the timelines.
- Be interested in learning technology and is a self-learner who can pick up new things quickly
- Have some python or programming experience
Must have experiences and skills:
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills to work with various teams at various levels.
- Participated or worked in cross team and cross function projects (eg: worked with Engineering teams before)
- Be able to lead conversations in meetings to gather requirements and/or to participate in technical design discussions
- Be able to produce BI reports (eg: tableau)
- SQL is a must
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Statistics or equivalent
- 4+ years work experience in an analytics role with 1+ years project/product exposure.
Nice to have skills but not necessary:
- Tableau/SAS experience
- Product analytics experience
- Data warehouse experience.