Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What we are looking for:
Our Miami office is looking for a Credit Manager to oversee a small team of Credit Analysts that work with new and existing Reseller Partners on their ability to grow their business with Ingram Micro. For this role, we are seeking someone with credit experience supporting LATAM/Central America regions, has worked in a fast pace, high volume credit team with a strong financial acumen with prior experience managing a team. Bilingual English/Spanish speaking & writing is required.
What you will do:
- Develops, recommends, and implements policies and procedures for investigating and evaluating new and existing customer credit-worthiness and extending or revoking credit lines/limits
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve billing disputes that may affect the ability to collect receivables
- Reviews and makes recommendations regarding bad debt or write-offs
- Investigates and analyzes credit risks, using available internet and credit agency tools and information
- Recommends and implements credit extensions/revocations, and/or legal action where necessary. Develops and maintains relationships with outside credit agencies
- Manages a team who exercise latitude and independence in assignments
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results
What you bring to the role:
- Min of 5 years’ experience in a commercial credit environment, including specific skills and experience with detailed credit/financial analysis required.
- Min of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Credit Risk/Analysis experience in LATAM/Central America
- 4 yr degree (or additional relevant experience in related field)
- Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking/Writing
- Must possess: strong financial analysis knowledge, skills and experience; strong written & verbal communication skills to effectively communicate to internal and external contacts at all levels; strong organizational skills; strong PC skills and experience
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to prioritize workload
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor
- Works on moderate to complex projects
- Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in MS suite of tools specifically Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics & Moody’s experience a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!