- Working with business analysts and other project leads to understand requirements.
- Modeling and implementing database schemas.
- Designing, developing, maintaining and supporting Data Warehouse Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) software using Informatica, Shell Scripts, DB2 UDB and Autosys.
- Coming up with system architecture/re-design proposals for greater efficiency and ease of maintenance and developing software to turn proposals into implementations.
- Hands on development using big data / Greenplum platform
- Ability to deliver multiple simultaneous projects under pressure of regulatory driven deadlines
- 10+ years of relational databaseexperience with emphasis on Data Warehouse (DB2 UDB / Oracle / Sybase / SQL Server)
- 7+ years ETL experience (Informatica / Ab Initio)
- Strong knowledge of any one programming language
- Hands-on experience with Greenplum / DB2 / Teradata / Oracle
- Excellent analytical ability
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Credit risk knowledge
- MSAS/OLAP cubes
- Job scheduler knowledge – Autosys