At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Consumer Lending Group seeks an experienced analyst to provide analytic support to policy, strategies and reporting within the Default Analytics and Strategy team.
Qualified candidates must have a high degree of initiative, strong partnering and interpersonal skills, as well as critical analytical thinking and technical skills. Qualified candidates must also possess a results driven attitude committed to quality work. Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively drive results that meet partner needs leveraging strong communication and collaboration across functional areas
- Monitor modification strategy performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Identify and recommend strategy and policy enhancements
- Provide analytics to support credit policy development and monitor results
- Develop and enhance tracking of functional areas of default servicing
- Provide support on Non-Performing Loan initiatives
- Identify, develop and communicate to Senior Management, partners, regulators and auditors business opportunities and emerging risks
**Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint
- 6+ years of riskexperience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proficiency in SAS and / or SQL
- Understanding of full credit cycle with background in modification programs
- Home lending experience
- Strong communication skills to effectively articulate complex analysis and strategy recommendations in a clear, concise manner
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail with strong drive for excellence and flawless execution
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively interact with team members, business partners and stakeholders with experience in a virtual environment
- The ability to effectively manage multiple assignments with challenging timelines
- Ability to determine accuracy and relevancy of information to effectively generate and evaluate conclusions and/or recommend alternatives
- Experience working with large datasets across multiple data sources a plus