Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
Our position is within a stable growing corporate environment with a high volume of business transaction and manufacturing globally. Our goal is to assist our customer in the best way possible. This position is a mid-level opportunity within accounting that will allow you work at your fullest potential and learn many aspects of a high tech industry.
Title: Credit Manager
Responsibilities: This position reports to the Director of Credit.
- This person must be willing to perform all responsibilities identified but not limited to those listed here…
- Supervise credit staff
- Perform and review credit and financial analysis of financial statements
- Oversee new account set-ups, process trade and bank references inquiries
- Preform month-end processes
- Willing to perform and supervise daily collection calls
- Calculate royalties and rebates
- Reconcile account discrepancies
- Prepare drafts for letters of credit
- Oversee auditing of all AR transactions
- Oversee process for releasing sales orders from credit hold, generated systematically or manually
- Requires an in-depth understanding of D&B reports
- Prepare monthly customer statements
- Train new employees, on-going training
- An undergraduatedegree in accounting, business or finance is required. This position requires a minimum of five plus years of experience in managing accounts receivable, credit and collections working with both international and domestic customer portfolios.
- Strong background in credit and financial analysis of financial statements and business credit reports, i.e., DnB (Dun&Bradstree), Wright Investments, CRMZ (Creditriskmonitor), Experian and Equifax for the purpose of granting credit.
- Experience in training and supervision, preparation of annual performance appraisals. The ideal candidate must have a working knowledge of U.S. privacy laws, U.S. collections laws, Escheat laws, Salestax, IVA and VATtaxes and Fraud Prevention.