About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America's leading provider of construction project information and analytics. Building Product Manufacturers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and firms that support them, leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities through industry-wide workflow solutions supported by Dodge. We are industry experts and forward-looking partners to many of the nation's construction and building product manufacturing leading companies. Whether it's on a local, regional or national level, we allow our clients to better understand their markets, uncover and size hidden growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities. We do this by providing construction project information, key insights into industry relationships and integrated workflow tools. As we look ahead, we're leveraging our 100-year-old legacy to reinvent ourselves and help the industry meet the building challenges of the future.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
· 401K Plan from Vanguard upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Three Comprehensive Health PlanOptions from Aetna upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first year—3 weeks accrued vacation, 10 company-paid holidays
· On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
· Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
· Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
The Credit & Collection Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will be responsible for executing the duties while also providing a high level of customer service and an excellent customer experience.
• Collections Management –
• Key Performance Activities - Attain all KPI requirements designed to improve account retention and maintain customers in the bank of business. KPIs would include contact rate, save, renewal and collection ratios.
• Systems – Use of Oracle Sales Cloud (CRM), NetSuite (A/R), Billtrust e-invoicing portal and A/R Central, D&B (credit reporting), and Horizon (OTC) to resolve customer payment issues.
• Communication - Represent Dodge Data & Analytics professionally and accurately in all verbal and written customer interactions. Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations. Interface with CyberSource, First Data, and Silicon Valley Bank.
• Dimensions - Consistent attainment of individual goals thru retaining accounts. Improve customer financial engagement.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
The Credit & Collections Specialist must have the drive to resolve customer issues and have experience in a customer service support environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and aptitude for customer service skills required.
• Business-to-business communication skills.
• Proficiency in desktop software programs necessary to successfully execute job requirements (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM).
• Must possess an aptitude for learning new software and job responsibilities.
• Ability to self-monitor and continuously improve performance results.
• Decision-making and problem-solving ability.
• Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
• Organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task in a high-volume transactional environment.
• General Accounting with specific knowledge in all areas of A/R: Collections, Cash Application, A/R maintenance
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
Dodge Data & Analytics is a strong advocate of workforce diversity, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on any legally protected status or characteristic: Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.