Job Summary: The Credit Card Analyst role will provide analytical expertise for the product and marketing organization. The individual will perform statistical analysis based on internal product data as well as market knowledge and research expertise. Identify patterns based on aggregate data to find opportunities or risks, as well as make change recommendations. Will be creating revenue and balance forecasts using analytical information and results, compare sets of data to optimize resource allocation, and support business development through their use of complex data analytics.
- Design and develop strategies to support existing customer treatment strategies.
- Strategies include balance growth, account activation and usage, retention, and product upgrade strategies.
- Collaborates with Product, Marketing, Finance, Risk and Operations in the execution of such strategies.
- Create customer segmentation analysis, operational and/or marketing data file creation as needed.
- Support business line needs in the creation of ad-hocreports and analyses to identify unique risks and opportunities within the business.
- Analyze and improve application funnel.
- Collaborate with credit risk on underwriting criteria.
- Develop pricing framework for revenue generation.
- Provide analytics to design products to meet customer needs and ensure MUB product offering is competitive in the market.
- Determine target population and maximize response.
- Monitor and evaluate all marketing campaigns.
- Design, develop, and create recurring portfolio monitoring reports and OLAP like tools to allow leadership to efficiently and effectively understand necessary details of the portfolios performance.
- Prepare reports, written summaries of reports and analytics in support for business goals.
- Support Product in the analysis of portfolio performance and identify opportunities to improve overall portfolio performance.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, operations research, or a similar field required
- 5+ years of experience in analytics required
- Advanced analytical skills to help tackle organizational obstacles are a must
- Must be highly organized and pay strong attention to detail in their daily tasks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified
- Requisition #: 10019199-WD