The Senior Risk Analyst performs analysis on customer financial status, reputation, business model, settlement flows, ownership, internal underwriting and risk policies, regulatory compliance, etc. to evaluate risk associated with the client. He/she will work cross-functionally with disparate teams such as Sales, Relationship Management, Card Brand Compliance, Regulatory Compliance, Implementations, and to reconcile accounts and gain insight into a customers' potential for risk. The target market for this analysis will be Payment Facilitators. By being analytical on our internal and external processes, Vantiv will continue its rapid growth as we mitigate inefficiencies and problem areas.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when tostep aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Provides analysis and interpretation of the customers' financial status for proper evaluation of.
- Interacts with sales, customer service, finance, relationship management, card brand compliance, regulatory compliance, implementations and Implementations.
- Prepares recommendations and makes credit approval decisions on new and existing accounts.
- Monitors and communicates credit concerns to management.
- Works on policy decisions/judgment regarding credit offers.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.