Manages a staff of professional Credit Analysts completing the financial statement spreading for the Select Credit Group in Community Banking. They are responsible for determining what information is necessary for performing a credit quality analysis and gathering, analyzing and interpreting that information. May involve analyzing either an existing loanportfolio or a prospective loan in order to maximize credit quality and minimize risk and potential losses. Acts as a consultant in the area of credit quality analysis and develops and communicates a consistent way of evaluating credit quality within the organization. Manages the design, development and implementation of computer systems used for managing credit information and analyzing credit data.
Explore what's possible.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to 10 years of experience in credit analysis/administration activities
- Strong knowledge of credit, accounting, credit policy and financial statement analysis
- Proficient analytical skills related to reviewing various forms of asset collateral documentation
- Strong ability to analyze credit decisions, including consumer, commercial, real estate and international finance
- Good management, organizational and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills