The position of Credit Analyst Officer II is responsible for spreading, managing and maintaining financial background information on present and prospective customers, and develops credit information for the Portfolio Managers, Underwriters and BCLC Management.
- Performs financial statement analysis
- Spread financial statements and tax returns in Moody’s Risk Analyst or Buker’s Tax Analysi
- Ensures that credit inquiries and UCC filings are researched to determine credit worthiness and appropriate collateral positioning are achieved
- Rendering assistance to lending officers on credit matters and loans involving unusual situations or requiring close scrutiny.
- Assist in the preparation of any reports required by BCLC Management.
- Performs industry analysis and provides recommendations.
- Providing credit information and references for customers, loan officers, or other agencies as requested.
- Prepare credit memos for BCLC streamline products
- Other duties as assigned by BCLC Management
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four (4) year college or university, and a Minimum of six (6) years or more related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Related experience should consist of an in-depth background in financial statement analysis.
- Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial industry.
- Ability to spread financial statements and tax returns and complete cash flowforecasting.
- Ability to make pertinent comments relating to the current credit risk as reflected by the spread.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties.
Req No. 2018-4432