The Credit Admin Support Manager is responsible for coordinating loan closings, funding, and collateral and note documentation review of closing packages for compliance with approvals. This position is also responsible for the development, implementation and administration of credit administration processes and procedures.
Scope and Direction
Area of Responsibility: Commercial Credit Support
Degree of Supervision Received: Minimal
From (Title): Chief Commercial Credit Officer
Degree of Supervision Given: Moderate
To (Title(s)): Commercial Documentation Specialist, Commercial Banking Assistant
The major duties of the job that constitute the fundamental tasks and or responsibilities of the position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Responsible for note and collateral documentation preparation for non-attorney closings, loan funding, system maintenance and closing document review, ensuring loan closings are in compliance with the credit approval document, policy and regulatory guidelines.
2. Assists the Appraisal/Environmental Manager with the input of appraisal/environmental requests to the Bank’s outside vendor partner system (EDR); tracking bids and paying invoices once complete.
3. Manages performance of direct reports and provides ongoing coaching and training opportunities to ensure staff has the skills and resources to be successful.
4. Responsible for the management and development of credit administration portfolio MIS, reports and tracking
5. Works closely with internal audit, compliance, loan operations, loan review and regulatory examiners to ensure processes and procedures are in compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements
6. Demonstrates the standards and principles of the Five Star experience in every interaction with internal and external customers and associates. Incorporates the high-performance behaviors of teamwork, leading by example and service in every facet of work
7. This job description is not exhaustive. The Credit Admin Support Manager may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Required: Associate’s Degree
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
Years: 5+ Type: Loan Documentation experience
Years: 10+ Type: Loan Documentation experience
Years: 7+ Type: Supervisory Loan Documentation
Licenses or Accreditation:
Required: Specialty Area (if applicable):
Preferred: Specialty Area (if applicable):
- Advanced level with Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new and existing Banking software applications
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to to interact effectively with all levels of management and outside service providers
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize to meet assigned deadlines
- Able to effectively manage and coach a team
1. Able to regularly sit for prolonged periods of time
2. Extensive computer usage is required
Requisition ID : 3456