As a creative technologist, you will work along side designers creating the future of our industry, using your imagination, creativity and technological skills to create physical and digital experiences for one of the world’s largest brands.
This position will be located in New York, NY or Charlotte, NC.
What you’ll do
· A passion for emerging technologies and their application to complex problems and proactively pursue them
· A portfolio of work that represents your technological prowess, ideas and executional ability
· A deep understanding of modern web and mobile development along with an appreciation for compelling user experience and visual design
· Desire to create experiences that are detail oriented, beautiful and functional within the latest frameworks
· Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams and other business units
· Comfort working within an iterative process with designers to explore what is the best experience
· You believe that speed and quality aren’t mutually exclusive — and you’re comfortable making mistakes, provided you learn from them.
· Experience developing highly usable applications that are also accessible demonstrating a working knowledge of ADA and WCAG 2.0 compliance standards.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Agile workplace experience is a plus
· A portfolio demonstrating functional, simple, and delightful user interfaces
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Experience using and helping to further develop our Pattern library
· Proven to work well in team environments
· Strong communication skills, extremely organized, all that good stuff.
· Minimum 4-5 years professional experience delivering exceptional work as a developer/designer
· Expertise in modern client-site Web development with HTML5, CSS3/SASS