You'll fit in here: If you are eager to run fast, learn more, and never be complacent. If the intersection of creativity and technology is what makes you excited. If you believe human insights, strategic rigor, creative craft, and brilliant execution matter equally. If settling for good makes you uncomfortable. If you aren't afraid to take what we have and make it 10x better. If you believe that diverse, balanced teams lead to richer and more meaningful work. If you love brilliant debates on how to build and craft better stories. If constant change energizes you. If you aren’t afraid to put your hand up for the seemingly impossible assignments. If you believe that often, the generous thing to do is care enough to give really hard feedback. If you are a jack-of-all trades and master of at least one. If you love thinking and building prototypes and frameworks to lead the industry to better work for our platforms. If you want to be part of a team that is leading the way in telling stories for the future. If you want to humbly lead the industry to create the best work of your (and their) life. If you're entrepreneurial. We’re still only 1% done at Facebook – this team is inventing everyday and it takes the ability to see the opportunities to thrive here.
This is a full-time position in the Facebook New York City office.
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Drive brand and business strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities
- Turn data and information into actionable insights/briefs
- Uncover social insights and develop Facebook solutions to drive the key business goals for our top clients
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine
- Work with Product and Engineering to refine your ideas for maximum impact on the Facebook Platform
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising as a planner or strategist
- Experience storytelling which includes bringing an idea on a white board and presentation
- Strategic: Knowledge of brand marketing and how to build strategies across verticals
- Legally authorized to work in the US