Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain project templates and manage workflow to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Evaluate and adjust project priorities to accommodate changing business needs.
- Monitor intermediate and long-term deadlines and key milestones to ensure timely execution.
- Track flow of project tasks between creative team and internal clients through each phase of the project plan.
- Lead and motivate team to create quality work.
- The main point of contact for creative team throughout the creative process.
- Ensure the creative process supports effective communication and collaboration across all relevant areas while optimizing opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate project issues, including but not limited to schedule and quality risks in a timely manner. Actively seek and communicate mitigation opportunities and solutions.
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with cross-functional teams.
Education and/or ExperienceRequired:
- Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and tasks, and demonstrated ability to follow through and accomplish work.
- Positive, energetic and empathetic outlook and approach to leadership.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Technical competence with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office and project management software.
- 3-5 years in a print production role, preferably in consumer packaging and collateral is a bonus.
- PMP or equivalent Project Management certifications also a bonus.