Be the creative center of action driving visual content for multi-media channels. Make a distinctive mark on the design and branding for one of the world's leading commercial vehicle first-fit and aftermarket product and customer support brands. Work with an award-winning marketing team on brand, retail, online and offline communications strategies. Support and help drive sales and results for more than 900 Kenworth and Peterbilt dealers and TRP Retail Stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Conceive and produce visual content to support the graphic design needs of marketing communications programs including brand advertising, retail merchandising, package design, public relations & communications, event displays, and assorted collateral materials.
- Manage other projects and external vendors as needed to support the graphic design needs of the Brand Marketing Programs.
- Support and back up Division MultiMedia manager in creation and management of Division Sr. Management presentations.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Art, Graphic Design, Communications or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience with visual communications development and marketing program execution.
- Experience with promoting both consumer and business to business products and services.
- Experience working with franchise retail networks.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates proficiency in design development and graphic design software technologies