5 - 7 years
Posted 41 days ago
The Creative Services Manager oversees the day to day operations of the production department including managing key steps in the ad insertion process such as video encoding, serves as a technical point of contact for insertion equipment, and monitors systems for quality assurance. This position is responsible for scheduling projects, customer consultations, approving project bids, and performing quality checks on finished projects. The Creative Services Manager handles the purchasing of the hardware and software used in the creation of video projects and the upkeep and care of this equipment.
• Implements and enforces quality controls in all facets of production and insertion, which may be inclusive of photo advertising.
• Schedules daily and weekly activities of production staff and equipment to assure fastest response time possible.
• Approves project bids and performs quality checks on finished projects.
• Assists sales staff in all facets of creative services, inclusive of, but not limited to, videography, scripting and editing.
• Manages video encoding and serves as a technical point of contact for insertion equipment
• Responsible for ensuring proper care and maintenance of equipment is performed by staff and vendors.
• Upholds quality standards set forth by the company and helps to assure client satisfaction.
• Monitors creative services related expenditures and assists RM (Regional Manager) in budgeting and implementing budgets pertaining to creative services expenses and capital investment requests.
Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth above may, however, be assigned as needed.
This position is directly responsible for managing 1-10 non-supervisory associates. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and applicable laws, including interviewing, hiring, training associates; assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Cultivates, pursues and promotes a culture of continued excellence through individual and team growth.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and a minimum of four to six years of video production experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience, including two to four years of team management experience.
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
• Must have a strong creative and technical background, knowledge in commercial insertion systems and editing systems.
• Possess strong people skills, be adept in budgeting and purchasing.
• This position will require up to 20% travel.
• Position may require availability outside of regular business hours.