(ISC)² ® is the world's largest nonprofit membership association of certified cybersecurity professionals. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class cybersecurity qualifications, professional development and engagement opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 158,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The Creative Production Manager is an integral member of (ISC)2’s Education Team acting not only as a lead and liaison overseeing the development and delivery of content and media, but also working to create and finesse content developed for use in our certification and professional development programs for members and other security professionals. In this role, the ideal candidate will manage a team of multimedia developers, external vendors and consultants creating rich media assets to support our learning curriculum.
Successful candidate must:
- Demonstrate strong designs skills and ability to produce a variety of creative assets including video, audio, animations, presentations templates and illustrations.
- Possess strong organizational skills required for contracting, scheduling and managing multiple project delivery schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrive on cross-collaboration with media and content development teams to identify needs and solutions that meet design objectives whilst being cognizant of budget and timeline restrictions.
- Enjoy leading and mentoring a team of talented multimedia developers and designers whilst working closely and communicating directly with program managers and stakeholders.
- Contract outside vendors and manage expectations to ensure scope and direction of projects are accurate, on track and within budget, from inception to delivery, with the goal of high quality.
- Direct experience identifying project requirements, planning and implementing short-and long-term project needs, prioritizing deliverables to meet aggressive deadlines.
- A solid background working with all stages of video production (script-writing a plus).
- Manage internal production resources through effective collaboration with (ISC)2 Creative Services team.
- Create and manage overall plan for the unit’s production portfolio including specific project. deliverables, key milestones, resources, deliverables, budget, schedule and quality.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive deadlines.
- Provide leadership to team progress, clearing barriers to maintain adherence to the workplan, resolve conflicts within the team and outside the team and ensure the project goals and staff assignments are realistic and achievable.
Program Management / Operations
- Utilize project management tools, such as Monday, to organize and report on tasks.
- Collaborates on the development and implementation of tracking, evaluation, and outcome measurement tools to assess the effectiveness/impact of programs.
- Mitigate risks and troubleshoot problems that may arise during a project.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures as necessary incorporating project management and instructional design best practices.
- As needed, identify, contract with, and manage external design and production resources to execute on planned statement of work initiatives.
- Review products for completeness, compliance with standards and consistency with design plans and brand guidelines.
- Implement new approaches and enhancements to current production processes & best practices.
- Collaborate with certification education and professional development teams to develop and enhance learning offerings.
- Develop synergies between departments and maintain communication among stakeholders. Managing deliverables from other departments including creative services.
- Collaborate and negotiate with project teams and key stakeholders to manage scope, resources, budget, and timelines to achieve development and implementation objectives.
- Collaborate on the development and implementation of tracking, evaluation, and outcome measurement tools to assess the effectiveness/impact of programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital multimedia design with a focus on multimedia production or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years full time experience working in production management, media development or project management environment.
- Experience working with professional membership associations.
- Must possess a broad knowledge of producing a variety of multimedia assets for video, print and web production.
- Strong all-around knowledge of the Abobe Creative Suite applications.
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining productive relationships.
- Ability to manage and mentor staff.
- Understanding of production and project management processes.
- Excellent language and copy skills
- Strong proficiency in productivity software tools, ability to learn new tools quickly
- Collaboration, negotiation and diplomacy skills.
- Strong analytical skills; attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Working knowledge of creation of educational products preferred, with knowledge of online course creation and tools.
- Strong foresight in anticipating issues and pragmatism in using resources available in any given project.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven and highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively in influencing and holding people accountable.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback from team members and supervisors.
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management, and diplomacy skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in MAC and PC environment interchangeably.
Physical & Mental:
- Work extended hours when necessary
- 5%-15% travel required
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer screens
- Sitting or standing for extended periods
- Transporting and/or lifting to 50 lbs. of equipment up to 20% of the time may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.