- Drive cross-functional creative programs of a variety of natures, partnering cross-functionally with Brand Design, Brand Communications, Marketing and IRM counterparts.
- Support intake, auditing briefs, resourcing and process strategies and helps drive the overall creative Gameplan for the studio
- Master the fundamentals across project tracking, vendor relationships and contracts, budget management, POs and invoicing, escalating risks, identifying new opportunities and collaborating with peers to share best practices.
- Work with/through the matrix and other production teams (photo, video, digital, etc) to creatively land projects.
- Onboard FTEs and ETWs
- Communicates risks, opportunities and solutions to partners and stakeholders
- Fosters positive ways of working and implements strategic solutions to keep the studio on track
- Defines and leads creative studio meeting cadence
- Expertise in creative production
- PO/Budget management
- Strong Communication and facilitation capabilities
- Ability to lead teams looking after multiple unrelated workstreams simultaneously (multiple categories and cross-category workstreams)
- Facilitation and communication
- Expectation management (dates, budgets, deliverables)
- Solution orientation – Don’t belabor issues…solve them
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing, Design or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in brand or design operations
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
- Travel 10% of the time