Let’s Talk about You:
As a Creative Operations Manager, you will lead and manage a team of Marketing Communications Project Managers within the Commercial Excellence function to ensure the on time and on budget delivery of creative assets from pre-kickoff planning to final production utilizing internal resources and external agency partners.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and cultivate team culture – mentor and develop direct reports
- Provide leadership on production processes, methodology and tools that span multiple cross-functional departments to ensure that projects are managed successfully (i.e., on time, on budget, high quality, efficiently and satisfied requestors)
- Oversee and closely manage resource meetings and issues and escalate as appropriate to resolve resource conflicts.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and maintain key relationships
- Develop performance metrics, produce departmental performance reports, manage project status updates and communicate with marketing partners
- Lead, evaluate, optimize and implement creative and production workflows, processes, tools and communications designed to deliver on-time, on-brand and on-budget creative assets (copy, design, graphics, animation, video, etc.) from pre-kickoff planning to final production and quality assurance
- Develop timelines and schedule the workflow for all aspects of traditional, digital and video production including websites, content marketing, paid digital ads and email campaigns
- Align priorities with cross-functional partners in Marketing and other corporate functions, keeping the teams abreast of progress and risks
- Assign jobs, create timelines and set priorities to meet deadlines with Creative Services management, graphic designers, copywriters and external agencies
- Establish structure that lends itself to an efficient creative development process and identify workflow issues and fine-tune schedules as necessary
- Responsible for implementing in-house traffic system, as well as becoming the subject matter expert on our project management tool (Workfront)
Let’s Talk about Qualifications:
- Approximately 7-10 years of experience in managing a production studio or a creative studio within a corporate or agency environment; experience in healthcare or a regulated industry environment preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Background working with creative teams and clients that have multi-faceted marketing needs
- Experience using a project and workflow management tool (e.g., Workfront)
- Demonstrated function and team leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive results in a constructive collaborative manner across multiple teams
- Passion for continuous process improvement