The Creative Manager, Corporate Marketing will collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership, brand leadership, marketing team members, and outside vendors to develop and execute the design of marketing collateral (print & digital). This individual must possess an organized, collaborative, and creative approach to implementing Privia's mission and show an understanding of graphic & web design, marketing, and business strategy. S/he will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically, be a reliable communicator, and collaborate well with all levels of the company.
Primary Job Duties:
- Build awareness for the Privia brand through the creation of print and digital marketing collateral, including presentations, event graphics, brochures, one sheets, and other promotional items
- Assist with the production of infographics and illustrations for social media and digital outreach purposes
- Help bring new ideas for design, content and templates
- Collaborate with marketing team members to create clean, professional layouts and designs for B2B, B2C, and internal corporate marketing efforts
- Develop and execute on design-oriented strategies across events, campaigns, digital content, public relations, social media and other key marketing channels
- Assist with design for HTML landing pages
- Collaborate with brand lead to develop designs that bring our brand image to the next level
- Will assist production manager in maintaining image, collateral, and digital archives/libraries
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in graphic design or related field
- 3-5 years in a corporate in-house graphic design role or at a marketing agency. Must have a portfolio to share.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative suite programs, particularly Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop; or similar platforms.
- Strong project management skills and strengths in managing multiple projects/deadlines and all levels of stakeholders
- Expert proficiency in Google programs, such as, Sheets, Words, and Slides
- Experience across a range of B2B and B2C marketing efforts
- Proven editing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
Interpersonal Skills and Attributes:
- A self starter and thought leader with the ability to be flexible & dynamic in a high growth environment
- A problem solver who wants to make an impact by improving our healthcare system
- Polished professional with a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities