At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Creative Manager will be responsible for developing the Showpad visual brand identity and for driving and maintaining the high design standards for Showpad. This is someone who is passionate about every aspect of visual communication and directs the visual brand of Showpad in multiple media including print, video, website and digital assets. This role will also provide visual brand input and guidance in other key areas including software products, signage, and office design.
This person will be an outgoing self-motivated graphic designer, have a creative eye with great attention to detail, hold the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and have an uncommon passion for doing great work. The Creative Manager will collaborate with senior leadership and others to communicate complex subjects visually to make them easy to understand. The ideal candidate would specialize in digital and web design, while having a good understanding of video editing and print design. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
Key responsibilities as a Creative Manager at Showpad
- Collaborating with the marketing team as the primary designer for our marketing web sites
- Creating clean, simple designs for materials such as emails, landing pages, digital ads, presentations and sales collateral
- Directing the visual brand of Showpad in multiple media including print, video, website and otherdigital assets.
- Providing visual brand input and guidance in other key areas including software products, signage, and office design
- Ensuring a consistent brand voice across the company
- Collaborating with senior leadership and others to communicate complex subjects visually to make them easy to understand
- Creating guidelines and templates to empower all Showpad employees to create their own materials in a way that supports the Showpad brand
- Keeping current with design trends and best practices; exploring and implements new technologies and tools to advance the Showpad brand and communications
- Staying open and flexible to jump in where help is needed
- Creation of print design, POS, and visual campaigns, videos, and websites
- Takes initiative on strategic issues including design direction and providing quality management
- Manages priorities to ensure maximum efficiency while not compromising on quality
- Works with the VP of Marketing to build design and brand elements from the ground up
- Leverage a thorough understanding of the digital design and print process
- Manages relationships with internal staff and external vendors
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5-7 years of experience
- Strong design aesthetic with an attention to typography, color, imagery, and graphics
- Working knowledge of Adobe products in a Mac environment
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for both web and email
- Familiarity with CMS systems (i.e. Wordpress)
- Familiarity in designing across multiple screen sizes and devices
- The attitude of a constant learner, with an eagerness to dig into details