At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
You will be a collaborative member of Veeva's North American marketing team responsible for design and production of creative work for marketing. You will do hands-on design and production in addition toleading a team of freelance designers.
You will also act as a champion for design thinking, educating the broader marketing team to ensure they deliver effective creative briefs and elevate the team to produce great work themselves based upon training, guidance, and templates. You will collaborate across programs and regions to ensure we gain the greatest leverage from what's produced and that we are sharing learnings across teams.
What You'll Do
- Own end-to-end creative process from concept to production across all marketing media including presentations, website, collateral, digital and print advertising, email, photography, video, and events of all sizes.
- Proactively source and manage resources and develop tools and processes to ensure the team is meeting deadlines and is able to manage ongoing workload. Identify and create capacity as needed for new ideas and projects.
- Manage to scale with the company's growing needs and to maximize reuse. Effectively collaborate across teams and regions to get the greatest leverage, quality, and output.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the creative budget and resources.
- 5+ years of experience in progressive creative services or creative operations roles, preferably in B2B tech.
- Experienced with a desire to work hands-on in producing creative for a variety of mediums including web, in-person events, video, photography, print, and email.
- Highly self motivated, hard working problem solver with a proven ability to manage and prioritize
- multiple (sometimes changing) projects simultaneously in a very fast-paced environment.
- Very positive, collaborative nature with strong interpersonal skills and history of building and maintaining strong, positive cooperation with all stakeholders.
- Experience sourcing, mentoring, and managing a stable of freelance employees.
- Experience developing and managing a highly efficient job/project trafficking and production process.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, and PowerPoint.
- BA in design or related field preferred.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with B2B software a plus.
- Strong network of freelance and production resources a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs