Creative Director - Upcoming
Who we are:
We’re a highly collaborative team in Cincinnati backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into solving clients' toughest problems. We think data inspires creativity, and that's how we tackle every project.
You’ll like it here if you’re interested in taking risks, trying something new, and taking your work further. We don't want people to stay in their lane, we want them to lead, grow, and speak up. And have fun while they do it.
Who we are looking for:
We want to get a head start on recruiting for this role as this an upcoming opportunity.
POSSIBLE is seeking a Creative Director (CD) to join our growing Cincinnati team. We value our Creative Directors as leaders across accounts, in the office and in the industry. The CD is a natural, authoritative communicator with a strong command of design trends, marketing principals, cultural issues, technologies and opportunities in digital, and provides thought leadership.
In this role. you will maintain a high bar of creative excellence and collaborative engagement internally and externally, going to great lengths to partner with the other discipline leads to to ensure the highest quality deliverables and outcomes for our clients. In addition to overseeing Art Directors, Designers, User Experience Designers, and Writers, you will act as mentor and helps to develop the growth of associate creatives.
In the work, you are both a conceptual and strategic thinker – that means coming up with brilliant ideas while also understanding how those ideas solve business problems. You partner with all disciplines to ensure the creative process and output meets the needs of our client and the agency.
To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work
What you’ll do:
- Lead and inspire teams of highly talented art directors, designers, UXers, and writers.
- Promote an atmosphere of anything-goes creativity within established brand and budget guidelines.
- Know what makes for highly compelling digitalexperiences, then break the rules to make them better.
- Work with various Creative Directors to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts.
- Steer overall direction of the team.
- Understand how client goals and business objectives fit into creative efforts.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of creative experience. Broadcast experience a must.
- Outstanding portfolio of work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client presentation skills.
- Collaborative, persuasive team leader.
- Demonstrated conceptual and campaignexperience.
- Proven ability to achieve results with a large agency of record clients.
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, P&G, Adidas, and Turner.