You are a captain
A consultant. A change maker. You’re eager to develop relationships with new and high-level clients and focused on growing all accounts at POP.
POP seeks a Creative Director (CD) who is a big thinker loaded with industry specific knowledge and pushes all team members to look at brands from fresh angles. They are responsible for setting a strong conceptual and strategic vision for our work, this leadership role oversees and is responsible for the entire creative process to ensure the creative output of the agency is exceeding its full potential in order to solve our client’s biggest challenges. The Creative Director is a problem solver at heart. They push. They challenge. They are masters of motivation and know how to get project teams to reach new heights. The CD understands that this is a team sport; therefore they must have exceptional mentorship skills. They are champions and advocates for the creative spirit and are remarkable presenters of our agency culture and ideas to all levels inside and outside the walls of the agency. The CD is the true steward of the client and POP brands in all capacities.
What You'll Do
- Define and execute concept direction and end user experience strategy to meet the clients’ business needs
- Develop and maintain client relationships at the highest level with in the clients’ organization
- Provide strong leadership & mentorship with cross-functional project team members to ensure work is delivered at the highest standard
- Collaborate and coordinate pitch and project work with multiple groups and disciplines
- Masterfully present and sell concepts/ideas to the client and project teams
What We're Looking For
- At least 5 years’ experience managing a team
- At least 10 years professional design experience
- Experience in web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- Experience with CRM projects & and deep history building multi platform digitalcampaigns preferred
- BA or MA in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or Visual Arts