$250K - $500K(Ladders Estimates)
Let's do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we're focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
We are seeking a visionary, strategic and performance-driven creative leader that brings brand building, creative campaign development, design and writing expertise, as well as creative inspiration and thought leadership, to our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Creative Director will be responsible for overseeing the creative function within Moda's marketing department.
The Creative Director will lead a team of internal Communication Designers, Art Director, Writers and Content Strategist to create best in class marketing and brand communication and experiences. He/she will mentor and coach the creative team members, provide guidance, inspiration and leadership. He/she will also closely collaborate and partner with the Chief Marketing Officer, Director of Marketing & Brand Management, and Director of UX Strategy & Design.
The Creative Director will cultivate a creative culture that that is committed and passionate about collaboration, creativity, communication, problem solving and creative performance. He/she will be accountable for the overall creative strategy, management of the creative process and resource, and quality of the creative outputs.
The ideal candidate has a passion for creative problem solving, brand building, design-thinking, and utilization of consumer insights to develop best-in-class creative strategies and concepts and designs that are consistently branded, meet the set business objectives and demonstrate return on investment.
This role has a focus and responsibility across all Moda businesses and brands.
• Guide and partner with internal teams (and external agencies as needed) in the development of creative briefs, pitches and presentations and will be responsible for ensuring that the brand is being properly protected and represented.
• Define, approve and enforce the best creative practices (i.e. design and writing) and standards to achieve the set vision and strategy
• Protect integrity of brand image through communication and design and strong collaboration with other functions within the Marketing team.
• Ensure all creative align with each brand guidelines and experienceprinciples.
• Stay abreast of current and emerging brand communication, promotional media and design trends, best practices, and technologies
• Lead the team, from creative strategy, planning, concept through production execution, of all aspects of brand communication and experience, and marketing campaigns, in close collaboration andpartnership with the other Marketing leaders and functions
• Contribute to the team as creative strategy lead by providing subject matter expertise in the areas of communication design, advertising, brandexperience design
• Collaborate with other organizational functions including Sales/Account Services, Product, Customer Support, and the IT and technology teams to ensure that the overall creative strategy, concept and final design are created with consideration of the business needs, capabilities, systems, process, standards, budget and timelines
• Consider, plan and manage internal and external resources available for completing work
• Structure and lead creative agency engagements
• Offer creative conviction and clarity for the organization as a passionate steward, advocate, and gatekeeper of each brand within the organization portfolio.
• Lead, inspire, and motivate to do their best work.
• Provide clear performance expectations, training, guidance, career growth opportunities and conflict resolution for team members
• Monitor, develop and evaluate team performance and individual staff members.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you're ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it's time to discover what's possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
• Proven team leader and creative strategist
• Knowledge of branding, advertising, marketing and communication
• Extensive experience managing brand promotion, communication and experiences across all channels and media - print, online, TV, radio, mobileand events, etc. Understanding of all aspects of print and interactive /digital design and production
• Experience defining clear brand guidelines and design systems
• Experience working with marketing teams to craft campaign concepts that adhere to a clearly defined strategy and business outcomes
• Experience in developing integrated, multi-channel advertising and promotional campaigns
• Experience in content creation specific for new media, video content, social content, and paid advertising campaigns
• Strong web design experience and including clear understanding of the technical processes associated with designing for online
• Ability to articulate conceptual ideas in pragmatic, business and customer-centric terms
• Ability to work within a matrix organization and develop collaborative relationships across the organization
• Ability to develop a culture of creativity that is customer-centric, business objective driven, integrated, and results driven
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Fiscally prudent; budget management experience
• 15+ years' experience in a creative fields, with a minimum of 10+ yearsof proven creative leadership and management experience with proven ability to lead, inspire and develop creative talent.
• Demonstrate fluency with effective design and media technologies
• A solid portfolio demonstrating strategic thinking, conception, creativewriting and technical design skills
• Preferably a combination of agency provider experience and corporate, in house agency leadership experience
• Preferably previous service industry experience such as financialservices, insurance, healthcare or hospitality on a national scale
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in marketing, communication, advertising, design, or related field is required.
Valid Through: 2019-10-29