Description of the Position:
As the Creative Director at Tradeweb, you will focus on the visual development of Tradeweb's award winning OTC Trading Platform. You will work closely with the Technology, Product Management and Marketing Departments. Working with the company's existing brand and style you will refine the appearance, ergonomics and UX of our trading platform.
We look to hire people who are comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and innovation but also maintains a focus on timely quality delivery.
- Deliver the concept, strategy, visual solution and overall user experience for our trading platform.
- Design mockups and interfaces for Tradeweb' s Institutional electronic trading platform(with a focus on UI/UX)
- Contribute to the concept, strategy, visual solution and overall user experience while following a user-centered design process.
- Document stylistic rules appropriate for the brand and the audience of the medium with oversight including color palette, typography and logo/wordmark
- Communicating clear, compelling designs both visually and verbally: talking through ideas and motivations, sketching out mockups and documenting specifications
- Oversee creative deliverables to fulfill all needs and requests in a timely manner
- Ability to translate feedback from clients and prospects to product management
- Deliver visual assets needed by development teams in the appropriate file formats
- Ability to concept, brainstorm and come up with unique ideas independently as well as within group settings
- 7+years in a creative role (2+ years at a Design Firm)
- Strong leadership, product ownership and management skills
- Proven ability to turn complex product design issues into clean, intuitive solutions
- Experience with Digital UX and information architecture
- Solid knowledge of current innovations and best practices in UI design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and the drive to learn new techniques
- An online portfolio of recent work