We are looking for an innovator and strong storyteller in the digital space to lead our Coca-Cola Creative Team. The primary focus and responsibility of this role is to ensure that the branding and content of marketing campaigns fit with the client's requirements and the image they wish to promote for their company or product. The main aspects of this role are to interpret a client's business goals and then develop proposed strategies, creative approaches and treatments that align with those goals. At the same time, this person will work alongside Senior Leaders across the HelloWorld organization to grow the specified account, widen client relationships and promote the company offerings within the client. Additional focus areas include initiating and stimulating creative ideas for and from everyone involved in the creative process, directly managing a multi-disciplined creative team including project scope, timelines and deliverables, and collaborating across disciplines including software, interface development, legal, etc. to create sound digitalcampaigns. The job entails overseeing large project creative delivery for the Coca-Cola account and is ultimately responsible for the quality of the final creative work.
Description and Responsibilities
- Lead the creative vision for the HelloWorld Coca-Cola account. Providing oversight and direction for the creative origination and delivery of all client projects, including UX, design and copy.
- Provide oversight and direction for the creative origination and delivery of all client projects.
- Lead creative innovation in the digital space.
- Lead and manage a team of cross-functional creative professionals for quality, efficiency and career development.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Attend key client meetings to lead the HelloWorld creative vision in presenting concepts and manage key deliverables.
- Participate in concepting, originating and reviewing presale spec work, comps, sketches, and concepts prior to client presentation / meetings.
- Help establish a solid leadership unit that will assist in guiding both individuals and collective creative teams.
- Support account management and production management, as well as otherinternal or external teams as appropriate.
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-discipline functional teams.
- Understand current growth plans and uncover potential alternatives to develop team appropriately.
- Continue to evaluate current processes and protocol and modify to make stronger.
- Understand how team functions within the larger scheme, identify team strengths and weaknesses, and keep team on task.
- Develop and document best practices using established format and protocol. Educate and properly roll-out new protocol and/or expectations (beta testing, training opportunities, agile production methods, documentation, work processes, etc.).
- Work in tandem with Client Relationship Group, Strategy and other creative team leaders to assure all initiatives are cohesive and integrated across the business.
- Willingness to travel
Job Specifications and Competencies
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, Writing or related field
- Creative Direction experience in digital marketing
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Strong strategic planning and executional skills
- Excellent client relationship building and presentation skills
- Conceptual thinker
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Highly organized
- Critical thinking/Problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task and work with other organizational subject matter experts