At Enfusion, the Creative Director serves as an integral member of our marketing team, working in a dynamic environment that requires collaborative, creative and original thinking. This individual reports to the CMO and is responsible for visual concepting, design and production of a wide range of print and digital communications. Our ideal candidate will bring strong conceptual and design skills, a solid foundation in brand, identity, typography, art and photo direction, and an awareness of—and interest in—contemporary design trends. Working at Enfusion presents the Senior Designer with the opportunity to blend strategic conceptual thinking and detailed design execution with a deep knowledge of our business.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Understand marketing and communication objectives, synthesize information and ideate, concept and execute ideas that meet business, marketing and communications requirements.
- Design and produce brand communications, identity materials, communications systems, websites, digital assets and user interfaces.
- Collaborate on multidisciplinary teams, working with internal and external designers and writers, as well as strategists, information architects, user experience designers and front-end developers.
- Assist in the development of our brand ecosystem, demonstrating systemic thinking, versatility and expertise across media/media application.
- Articulate cohesive and persuasive rationales for creative approaches.
- Manage remote team of production designers as well as freelancers and vendors (i.e., project requirements, creativity, brand standards, deliverables, budgets and schedules, etc.).
- Monitor own work and review and approve team contributions to ensure quality and timeliness; coach and develop team as appropriate.
- Participate in and/or lead internal and external design reviews and presentations, with the ability to articulate and exchange ideas about concepts and design decisions and articulate creative ideas, solutions and systems to internal stakeholders.
- Take ownership of project-based assignments as well as assign and oversee projects to team contributors.
- Work on multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities for a range of internal clients across multiple time zones and geographies.
- Interpret complex concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand, compelling and accurate graphs, charts, and visual graphics.
- Distill clear messaging while incorporating smart visual solutions that make a difference at high-stakes meetings that affect major business decisions.
- Develop and maintain a digital library of assets (including customized templates and graphics to ensure a consistent “look and feel” for the company.
Who We Need
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in any discipline (Marketing, Finance, Sales, Program Management)
- 4 – 7 years of design or creative agency experience.
- Experience managing design production teams; requires managing workflow and distribution of work to meet deadlines as well as upholding brand standards and fueling creativity.
- Firm understanding and grasp of the creative process, design applications and design tools.
- Strong conceptual and design skills for digital and print brand engagements.
- Experience in branding and design execution across digital and print media.
- Solid understanding of client objectives and project deliverables and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Proactive, collaborative and team-oriented.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud (at a minimum InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Knowledge and application of best practices in UI design a plus.
- Familiarity with motion and interactive design is a plus, including working knowledge of After Effects, Adobe XD and Sketch.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Self-starter, proactive, and assertive.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines.