Industry: Advertising & Marketing Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 422 days ago
Creative Director/ Art - (170002KY)
At FCB Chicago, Creative Directors are experienced specialists in either art or copy and supervises a group of creatives to produce outstanding creative work for our clients. The Creative Director is responsible for the final quality of the creative product on a piece of business and can supervise overall administrative and strategic direction of his or her teams.
• Responsible for the development and production of advertising assigned to that group.
• Conceives and executes advertising consistent with the agreed strategy.
• Can creative, drive and elevate the ‘Big Idea’ process.
• Insures that creative is executed within agreed strategy, deadlines and budgets.
• Attends for client meetings for presenting creative concepts.
• Manages creative work in art studio and production to come up with the best possible creative solutions for that job.
• Participates in and contributes to the new business activities of the agency.
• Manages the day-to-day workflow.
• Enforces adherence to quality standards for the team as set forth by the department head.
• Fosters innovative solutions.
• Works closely with upper management to identify and suggest solutions on how to improve departmental and team morale.
• Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances.
• Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client profitability.
• Helps to elevate department's role in the whole advertising process.
• Portfolio of work samples that demonstrate ability to concept, design and translate ideas into workable solutions
• Mastery of Adobe software, primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Able to mentor junior art directors
• Accepts guidance and responds well to criticism
• Adapts well to accommodate changes in marketing direction or client needs
• Displays maturity, good judgment, enthusiasm and personal motivation