This position, which reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, is responsible for supporting the creative strategy of each brand in partnership with the brands’ agencies-of-record. The manager will be responsible for executing creative across multiple channels (print, digital and social) which support products, talent attraction, learning, technology, and other brand campaigns.
The manager must be self-motivated, collaborative, and possess the ability to create original work that brings strategy to life. This role will not be managing people but is an individual contributor specialized role.
To be considered for this position, qualified applicants must submit work from their portfolio along with their resume. The ideal submission includes print and digital work.
- Provide creative designs and collateral that execute on the brand vision and meet the goals of the organization.
- With direction from senior leadership, implement a unified design, tone, and voice to create effective and provocative communications.
- Collaborate with both internal and external team members to guide concept, brand, and copy direction for Expansion Brands products and services.
- Maintain copy style guidelines and best practices.
- Ensure copy tone and style consistency across the networks.
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative brief development.
- Communicate and present your team’s work appropriately to the company and community.
- Support and collaborate with all functional areas of marketing, operations, events, technology and learning with projects including but not limited to:
- Product marketing: digital and print
- Social media graphics
- Digital marketing assets
- Website page creation and graphic development
- Events creative
- Executive presentations
- Print marketing templates
- Logo creation
- Video editing
- Position requires highly creative person with a passion for design who can work through and manage projects from concept to completion.
- Candidate must be able to work independently, handling many projects at one time, and also collaborate in a team environment—interpreting direction from the Chief Marketing Officer and other key stakeholders.
- Apply knowledge in graphic design, html and digital formats to provide best-in-class campaigns and graphics that are implemented across the brand’s global media plan.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability.
- Continuously seek new inspiration on visual styles and trends, as well as brand tonality, and bring these insights to the team through new ideas for brand expression.
- Problem solver and the ability to interpret feedback.
- BA or BS required
- 5+ years as a Graphic Designer or equivalent required
- Strong portfolio packed with a wide range of visual styles
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Dedicated and strong attention to detail
- Clear and engaging communication style
- Ability to multi-task and work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Action-oriented work ethic and ability to pivot on changing priorities
- Ability to take a creative brief from concept to creation
- Excellent at meeting deadlines
- Ability to travel 5-10%
- Expert in InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong working knowledge of Illustrator
- Excellent Powerpoint design skills
- Experience with Dreamweaver a plus
- Strong typography skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro for video editing