Description CREATE - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT (HISS-18-0903-W):
As part of Bowhead’s continuing support for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), we are accepting applications for Financial Management Support. Individual will perform financial and business analysis for the CREATE Program Office (PO) and supporting projects, Air Vehicles, Ships, Radiofrequency, Meshing and Geometry, and Ground Vehicles.
Essential functions may include, but are not limited to:
• Collects and processes information to determine draft budgets and presents approved budgets to the Associate Director for Business Operations.
• Reviews and performs analysis on HPC financial report provided by the government to determine financial performance of area of responsibility, seek out discrepancies and determine justifications for existing ULOs outside of current execution benchmarks as defined by the OSD
• Air Vehicles – Performs business analysis on the team for that area of responsibility and report status to the CREATE Air Vehicles Project Manager and the Associate Director for Business Operations and prepare documentation as needed to financial health to the CREATE Program Office.
• Ships – Performs business analysis on the team for that area of responsibility and reports financial status to the CREATE SHIPs Project Manager and the Associate Director for Business Operations and prepare documentation as need regarding financial health to the CREATE Program Office.
• Interacts with internal / external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
ABOUT BOWHEAD: Bowhead is looking to speak to experienced professionals who would qualify for this opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. The proposal for this position has not yet been awarded. If you are an incumbent employee, we encourage you to apply.
Bowhead is ready and equipped to help you propel your career. We foster an open, learning environment where you can refine and grow your skills and technical competencies through numerous formal training and development options. Bowhead is committed to performing excellent work and your continuous learning, education, and certification enhancement is crucial to helping us support critical missions.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ progressive financial support experience preferably in a DoD environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Business Administration required. An additional eight (8) years’ of direct related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree on a case-by-case basis.
• Military experience preferred (US Army experience, highly desired).
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Requires ability to interface with a diverse group of individuals and/or departments. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.