CRE Asset Manager II, Institutional Specialties
Post Office Square (21001), United States of America, Boston, Massachusetts
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
CRE Asset Manager II, Institutional Specialties (Boston)
Commercial Real Estate, Institutional Specialties, Asset Manager II
The Asset Manager II will play a key role in providing analytical support to a team of Asset Managers as they monitor the performance of a REIT/REIF Corporate LoanPortfolio, which includes providing excellent analytical support to internal stakeholders. The Asset Manager II will be instrumental in maintaining excellent portfolio quality by assisting in the asset management of complex loans by preparing annual review and submitting loan modifications requests as they are presented. The Asset Manager II will assist and participate as appropriately in the quarterly forecast of facility migration to 'classified' and 'criticized' status. The Asset Manager will develop a thorough understanding of application of all bank and line of business policies and procedures; support and drive strict adherence to regulatory compliance requirements.
- The position will help manage multi-billion dollar institutional real estate credit portfolio to support asset management’s effort in regards to credit analysis, loan monitoring, and providing excellent analytical support for decision making for approval authorities.
- Perform financial statement and operating statement analysis including the review, update, and analysis of cash flows and property valuations and the preparation of associated reports
- Prepare annual review memorandum, DRR memos, and WAC forms as needed
- Prepare consent requests related to amendments and modifications
- Monitor loans for covenant compliance
- Conduct market research and prepare market reports to be used by the company
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad-hocreports for the portfolio
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to create complex spreadsheets and financial analyses
- Outstanding writing skills and oral presentation ability
- Proficiency in analyzing property operating statements, rent rolls, and borrower financial statements and in modeling complex financial scenarios
- High integrity, the ability to communicate articulately and concisely, strong interpersonal and partnership skills, achievement drive, and intellectual curiosity
- Be able to work with limited supervision
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial real estate
- At least 2 years of experience with 10Q and 10K reviews
- At least 6 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- Formal graduate of Credit Training program.
- Master's degree