More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,400 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
The CPQ Technical Lead position requires an individual who goes beyond technical proficiency. Technical lead serves a key role bridging functional, business, or process requirements with technology product capabilities. Their depth of technology and CPQ domain expertise allows them to lead and influence both internal and client personnel to drive the architecture, technical integration design and implementation resulting in maximum client value. The person sets the direction of the technical project items and ensures the execution through all project phases.
- Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical solutions, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences.
- Collect requirements from stakeholders, especially technology requirements.
- Create solution design documents, especially technology approaches, estimates, and design.
- Configure, test and roll out technical solution.
- Manage internal technical team.
- Deliver tasks on time and on budget.
- CPQ Domain expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7 + years IT experience with data integration, technology projects, application architecture, infrastructure, application operations.
- Experience with Web application architectures, tools and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact in both live (voice and/or video calls) and written (email, chat) mediums.
- Competence in interacting with senior client stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges.
- Team Management.
- Fortune 100 enterprise implementations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Waterfall and Agile experience.
Primary Technical Skills:
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 (NETand ASP.NET MVC)
- IronPython or Python
- Microsoft SQL Server
- ETL tools