Specialist Senior in the Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) capability within the Deloitte Digital practice are required to have:
· Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle CPQ projects, with strong implementation expertise in at least two of the following technologies:
o Sterling Commerce
· Five+ years consulting and/or Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) implementation experience. Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
· Understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process.
· Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
· Experience carrying a business development quota for consulting work, ramping up pursuit teams and leading business development pursuit’s end-to-end.
· Desire to learn additional in-demand CPQ/CLM platforms including Apttus or other Cloud-enabled solutions.
· Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
· A Bachelor’s degree
In addition, successful Specialist Seniors will have the following preferred background:
· Experience working on the Saleforce1 platform is preferred
· BMI Yellow & Blue Belt or Apttus Quote-To-Cash certified
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· An advanced degree in the area of specialization
· Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Siebel, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ/CLM technologies (Oracle BigMachines, Apttus, Sterling Commerce, etc.)
Requisition code: E18NATCSPSKU010-DD