TMR, Inc. seeks Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) Lead to support CPIC activities within DHS.
- Provide process improvement and policy development to efficiently conduct Federal and DHS processes and provide consultation, training expertise, support, and improvement opportunities for the Departments IT investment portfolio.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental and Federal policies, laws, and best practices, and support services activities including, but not limited to, regulatory compliance, IT portfolio scoring, policy development, business case development and review, TBM implementation, operational analysis development and review, documentation and guidance development, and OMB IT portfolio reporting.
- Responsible for component coaching sessions, one-on-one coaching sessions, investment management functions, and development and maintenance of on-line help features.
- Respond to management requests and audits accurately and efficiently and assist in providing executive-level briefings.
- More than 10 years federal governmental experience in a CPIC lead role providing support at an enterprise wide level. The 10 years experience must also include experience with the OPPM tool.
- Ability to quickly adapt to evolving requirements with an integrated, collaborative approach to the service solution, and be able to manage and coordinate resources across the contract tasks to provide an efficient, cost-effective, coordinated solution to stakeholders.
- United States citizenship required, with ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.