We are looking for a sales leader to join our newly formed Global Top Accounts Team. The team will play a critical role in developing senior business relationships and partnerships with the world’s biggest brands. This role will require the right person to own and lead Spotify’s global relationship with designated top accounts. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Increase incoming revenue from our top account list
- Build business plans against your designated list & execute on strategies that drive top line regional & global revenue growth
- Initiate, develop and maintain strategic partnerships with key brands
- Own B-C Level relationships with key agency (including creative) decision makers in order to drive consideration at an account level as well as the broader agency level.
- Build dedicated focus plans and strategies vs the top account list that will help meet the overall team’s growth targets
- Work collaboratively with the Global Agency Sales team to help drive 360 planning and focus on an account level
- Sustain close communication and alignment with the local and regional sales teams to maximize client strategies
- Build unparalleled understanding of key account organization, business drivers and planning cycles.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with regional and cross functional colleagues
- Communicate key account strategies with internal stakeholders (regional heads & local leads) while driving local and regional consideration
- Represent Spotify at key events, as delegates and or speakers
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related subject
- You have at least 8 years of experience in client side marketing, or has run a global CPG business for a platform/publisher
- You are strategic with strong analytical skills; experienced using quantitative and qualitative data
- You are consultative while being curious
- You are driven as well as entrepreneurial with a strong sense of personal organization and project management abilities
- You are energetic and flourish in a start-up atmosphere
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that will be showcased while working with internal and external leadership