Job Title: CPG / FMCG Subject Matter Expert (Manufacturing / MES) - Remote / Telecommute - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Chicago, IL (Anywhere in Central)
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering.
- 5 ? 10 years of experience in manufacturing operations (Discrete / Process / Batch)
- Experience in plant operations including order to cash, production operations, KPIs, lean principles, real time aspects & so on.
- Exposure to Automation and MES systems
- Understanding of integration of various systems (MES, ERP, PLM?)
- Knowledge of ISA Standards / MESA levels / I4.0 framework / Digitization
Responsibilities and Skills required:
- Demonstrated experience and a track record of working in an Manufacturing Industry.
- Good communication and business acumen with deep experience in products and tools.
- Ability to understand operational requirements and be able to compile the functional specifications
- Effectively communicate with customers, product vendor and other team members on the solution.
- Work with internal or external stakeholders and lead the project from functional & operational aspects.
- Ability to conduct workshops, multi-level discussions and be able to extract meaningful points and actions.
- Expertise in business analysis, functional review, configuration and testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in Onsite?Offshore delivery model.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle - validation practices and testing protocols.
- Able to work independently, self-managed / directed.
- Ability to translate technical information into terms understandable by non-IT savvy personnel.
- Adept at interacting with all key personnel for engineering, manufacturing and IT focused discussion