The Culture & People Development (CPD) Leader oversees execution of human resources programs, which may include recruitment and onboarding, training and career development, and employee relations. This position leads the assessment, formulation, and implementation of appropriate company-wide training as well as the recruitment efforts for the organization.
- Lead and provide direction for all PCMC organizational development and recruiting efforts.
- Work with the corporate Organizational Empowerment Team to develop consistency between PCMC and BW University development opportunities.
- Work with leaders to develop PCMC Associates through effective performance review and feedback processes.
- Be willing and have the skills to become a BWU professor to administer class offerings both locally and at other divisions.
- Lead PCMC in the use of the BW Learning Management System (LMS – Cornerstone)
- Develop and lead efficient and effective onboarding programs to integrate new Associates into PCMC and the Truly Human Culture.
- Assist in developing effective succession planning tools such as Korn Ferry position competencies.
- Assist in developing and delivering internal training programs such as safety, PCMC policy/handbook, interviewing skills, etc.
- Lead the recruitment process including initial assessments, position descriptions, posting optimization, interviews, and position offers.
- Lead a succession planning process that analyzes the current workforce, anticipates skill requirements, and builds the recruiting capability to ensure the organization meets current and future business needs.
- Support hiring leaders to understand business objectives, role requirements and desired candidate profiles.
- Lead proactive recruiting by developing relationships with local high schools and colleges to build awareness of PCMC and promote a healthy selection of candidates for internships and new hires.
- Lead college and university engagement, campus recruitment, co-op and internship programs. Represent PCMC at employment events and job/career fairs.
- Coordinate plant tours, job shadows, and opportunities for students to experience PCMC.
- Strengthen employer branding using social media and digitalmarketing to create a consistent and engaging candidateexperience and tracking process.
- Utilize Workday to administer and drive efficiency in all of the above including recruiting
- 5-10 years of experience in Recruiting, Talent Development, and/or Labor Relations
- Knowledge of Workday, LMS Cornerstone, and social media is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, discretion, and integrity
- A desire and engagement for a people-centric culture
- Ability to connect with PCMC Associates about their goals and career paths
- Ability to interview candidates and attend company functions in the early evenings. Requires flexibility and some limited travel.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of Human Resource Management, Employee Relation, Organizational Development, or related major