We are currently seeking an adaptable, successful, and experienced Country Manager to oversee the launch of an established CRM solution, currently used by hundreds of recruitment firms in Europe and Australia. Our Group already has offices in the US with an established client base in other sectors, and the Country Manager for our new solution would work alongside the existing team members but would be responsible for launch and growth of the new product suite in the North American Market.
- Define Sales and Marketing plan for new product launch. Work with existing Group resources where possible, and optimise budget for new hires.
- Take a direct role in developing the market and winning new business. A significant amount of the role will be client development at least in year one.
- Represent feedback for our US client base in internal strategic and developmental planning
- Meet existing budget targets for 2018-2019. Own Budgetary planning on longer term.
- Ideal candidate will have experience of the recruiting technology market and will ideally have worked in the recruitment sector.
- At least 10 years of experience of managing a small team and having P&L responsibility for a business unit.
- As the US "face" for the new business, the candidate will need the highest level of professionalism and be a good communicator with external stakeholders.
- Proven business development experience
- It is anticipated that significant travel will be required, both domestic and to Europe.
- Ability to provide feedback to UK based management team and feedback the requirements of our US clients.