SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
The right candidate will serve as an operations specialist providing direct support to a client. Responsibilities include conducting research using a variety of databases and applying targeting methodologies to produce high quality targeting information in both oral and written form. May be expected to establish, support, manage, and/or expand liaison programs. Over time, will be expected to progress and develop expertise in counterterrorism. May be asked to focus on and develop some geographic or regional expertise.
- 3+ years of experience in the intelligence community
- Experience with SIGINT, MASINT, IMINT, HUMINT collection or All-Source analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office and basic computer proficiency
- BA or BS Degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with counterterrorism
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Functional ability in a foreign language considered. For example, candidates with some working proficiency in Arabic, Farsi, Pashtu, Turkish or Urdu may be considered desirable
- Opportunities to travel may exist but travel is not a requirement for most positions
- Must be flexible, willing to learn, and have a desire to grow along with SC3 and the client