The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a CI Cyber Special Agent Trainer/Mentor at Ft. Meade, MD
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Manage and assist in the daily operations of Counterintelligence (CI) Special Agents assigned to the Counterintelligence-Cyber Special Agent (CCSA) training program. By providing supervision, training, instruction, support and other items necessary to support the CCSA training program as courseware developers, instructor/trainers, student mentors and general program administration. Place of performance includes, but is not limited to, Fort Meade, MD.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams and units in support of Cyber Counterintelligence. Serve as a SME for the development and revision of CI TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training to including Individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI Operations both tactical and strategic, of the CI Enterprise, CI Investigations and Force Protection, 2X Functions and Asset Validation. Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and manage subordinates.
- Minimum 10 years operational experience as an Army MOS 351L/35L in Army CI activities and a minimum of two years duty as a CI instructor.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
- Graduate of the US Army Counterintelligence Special Agent Course.
- Cyber Crime Investigator Certified by Defense Cyber Investigation Training Academy (certification not older than five years).
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited school.
Job #: R-00004229